May 24-31, 2015
Please SIGN UP for Family Promise through VolunteerSpot - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page: Family Promise Sign Up
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Vacation Bible SchooL
JUNE 22–26 9:ooam - noon or 6:00 - 8:30PM
~ For preschool (age 4) through grade 5* ~
Morning Session - FULL, Waiting List Only*
Evening Sessions - OPEN
*You may submit that you would like to be do the morning session but please understand your registration will be put on a waiting list or you may choose to do Evening Session instead.
Join the fun as we experience EVEREST: Conquering Challenges with God's Mighty Power!
6th Grade Camp (mS)
JUNE 22–26 | 9:ooam - noon
Summer is coming quick and we can’t think of a better way for current 5th graders to enjoy theirs than spending it at EPIC’s 6th GRADE CAMP! All students entering 6th grade in the fall of 2015 are welcome and invited to join. There will be plenty of dodgeball, sports, team challenges, hangout time in the EPIC game room, and more. Each day will also include snack, a short devotional, and small group time. The week will culminate with a massive shaving cream war and water day in the back field. This is a great opportunity for them to meet other students making that next big step into middle school, as well as get connected to EPIC before the year even begins. Some scholarships are available. See you there!
DOWNLOAD Application: 6th Grade Camp Registration 2015
Jackie's House Mission Trip
June 28-July 5
This summer, June 28-July 5th, you will have the opportunity to spend time with the Jackie, Hernando, and the orphans they take care of. Michele Byington will be leading a team of up to 20 people to spend time with the children at the orphanage and in the neighboring community. The team will also be working on projects such as a water purification system and possibly the beginnings of a new kitchen/dining area. Are there any gardeners or farmers in the group? I would love to have a few people go and teach the children there how to grow food on the property. There is nothing like fresh veggies picked from the garden that morning.
COST: $1350 (depending on airfare)
DOWNLOAD: 2015 Mission Trip Application - Print (PDF)
CANVAS Art Camp
July 6–10 | 9am - 2pm
REGISTER: REGISTRATION IS FULL
~ For rising 1st–8th graders ~ Led by Tracey Farrell.
Work on projects using various media and present them at a show on Friday night
Encore! Music Camp
July 13–17 | 9am - 2pm
~ For rising 1st–5th graders ~ Led by Bev Greek.
Work on all aspects of a musical to be presented on Friday night.
- On Monday, please arrive by 8:40 to drop off your child. We will be meeting each day and throughout the week in EPIC. This is the 3rd building on the property, past the Education building. After the first day, you may drop off your child by 8:50 to be sure they are here on time ready to warm up for vocals.
- Each child will need to pack a hearty lunch each day.
- It is always helpful to pack your child 2 water bottles each day. (am/pm). We will be doing a lot of singing and they will welcome the refreshing water.
Summer Camp for rising 4th & 5th graders
Attend camp with friends and children's ministry staff from UCUMC!
Register NOW at WarrenWillisCamp.org.